Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Just kinda hangin out today.  It worked for me!

John Mayall huddled up w/some stellar friends back in 2001 releasing this.  Got lucky and snagged this remaster.  Some good stuff right here!

IMG-20210203-204940877.jpg

Also picked up this limited edition of Joe Live.  #1715 of 2500 so the stamp says but...  Great 1990 release either way!

IMG-20210203-210922661.jpg

Doors_-_Alive_She_Cried.jpg

Following the hit movie track "The End" from "Apocalypse Now" the Doors followed up with this their "Greatest Hits" lp in 1980.  Some good stuff to make your ears smile.  :)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Good evening my vinyl loving friends!  Sunday night session over in RTM, and as always when I play vinyl, I always make a point to stop by and visit here with Paul and the group :emotion-21:.

Just put this on the RP-6....  Front cover artworkIMG-3991.jpg

• Like 5

I know that it has been some time since many changes have taken place here in Longfellow Music Hall.   So, I share with you the latest new arrangement in the 18x24' space.   Brand new addition includes the rather high tech matching Martin Logan 1600X subwoofer, a wonderful addition to the ESL Classic 9 eStats.  Cheers my friends  :emotion-46:    :).IMG-3996.jpg

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Tigerman said:

I know that it has been some time since many changes have taken place here in Longfellow Music Hall.   So, I share with you the latest new arrangement in the 18x24' space.   Brand new addition includes the rather high tech matching Martin Logan 1600X subwoofer, a wonderful addition to the ESL Classic 9 eStats.  Cheers my friends  :emotion-46:    :).IMG-3996.jpg

Fabulous look, jealous of the space!

• Thanks 1