Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Spinning an album that is still on point many decades later 

A fantastic album by an artist that was not known in his own country 

He was known to us in Australia but went in the music release cycle 

However he was a superstar in South Africa 

May I suggest that you search for the documentary “Searching For Sugarman “ to appreciate this humble artist 

Artist - Sixto Rodriguez 

Title -  Cold Fact

Album ID - https://www.discogs.com/Rodriguez-Cold-Fact/release/14058533

F00-F30-E0-1-BD3-407-E-BADB-D50-D7629399

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

This afternoon I have decided to have a listen to more Prog from a favourite band

I think this is primarily a Japan release as a Limited Edition 

Great song / track inclusion 

Artist - King Crimson 

Title - Live At The Orpheum 

Album ID - https://www.discogs.com/King-Crimson-Live-At-The-Orpheum/release/7418865

FD869-E92-4-D37-4-F21-BC2-E-93-A5226-B5-

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

It´s a couple of weeks ago that I used my TT , using more digital sources because of the burn in peroid from the new tubes from my tube mono amps. Guy´s ...I tell you ....That´s an never ending musical and dreamlike audiophile journey once I switch on the power buttoms. But it´s time to start my TT Sessions again, got enough records that I haven´t listen to for a very long time. So ..mates ....

Chris martin music see you soon GIF on GIFER - by Delamath

• Like 5

1 hour ago, MicroMara said:

It´s a couple of weeks ago that I used my TT , using more digital sources because of the burn in peroid from the new tubes from my tube mono amps. Guy´s ...I tell you ....That´s an never ending musical and dreamlike audiophile journey once I switch on the power buttoms. But it´s time to start my TT Sessions again, got enough records that I haven´t listen to for a very long time. So ..mates ....

We have missed you mate and looking forward to see what gems 💎 you will be spinning 

• Like 4

Welllllll, I kinda declined a friends live-in of her Bday party tonite.  Schitt happens but I wasn't feelin it.  Just kinda mentioned soooo I didn't swallow the hook.  Time to get MY groove on instead of spinnng for everyone else.  Sure they love the tunes how could they not???  lol  Feelin a lil "me" time tonight!  :)

Been a while and with his recent passing I felt I kinda owed it to him.  Such a great guy workin out on that lil Les Paul Jr.  Felix Papallardi like to take the credit for his work but Leslie West had a following before Felix.  Mountain & "Twin Peaks" is always a fav.  So many contributing artists on this album it's kinda amazing in itself.   http://www.bluesblastmagazine.com/leslie-west-soundcheck-album-review/ 

"SoundCheck" has some really great tunes for sure!   :)

IMG-20210312-201620975.jpg

"Still Climbing" is his 15th LP released in 2013 and another great LP of his.  One of the founding members of Mountain NEVER had a problem pulling in the guns for his albums.  He just jams in his own way and gets it done EVERYtime!  Lucky to get one signed.  It's a fav as is "Mountain."   :)

IMG-20210312-210119624.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Good evening (morning) my vinyl friends.............well, here it is, a FRIDAY evening and I wanted to add some vinyl spin tonight over in RTM forum, so, as usual, I ALWAYS come to make a stop, read the post on this current page and give the 'likes' and such.

So, here then, a recent James Taylor recording I purchaced on LP....   Here is the cover art.....IMG-0030.jpg

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Dave1291 said:

@Tigerman Is that his new LP?  An entire new approach but still the same old James Taylor.  Laid back and very smooth!  Gonna have to pick that up.  Thanks for reminding me!  :)

You are welcome Dave!   The date on the inner sleeve is 2015....  I purchased it in JUNE of the same year from Music Direct.  Really a nice listen for sure!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1