Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

I hadn't listened to U2 in a very long time... Used to be a fan in my younger years. Have seen them a couple of times live, here in Europe. Who didn't... 

Not exactly 'audiophile grade' but when played loud, still fascinating music! 

PSX_20210317_084643.jpg

PSX_20210317_091215.jpg

PSX_20210317_091154.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

seen them with los Lobus , little Steven .. and los lobus  was better than the rest of the show !

I've seen them three times, once in Brussels and first in Amsterdam, and then on a festival in open air. That's when I realised I was watching the giant video screens more than the actual stage, and on that very moment I decided I was getting too old to go to these bigger than life events... 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

Lil Jeff Healey - "Legacy Vol 1"  Yuuuuuppers it's ALL him and a nice listen!  :)

IMG-20210312-214600399.jpg

Jeff Healey is a great guitarist and singer. He did a very nice cover of 'While my guitar gently weeps' of George Harrison's Beatles. 

PSX_20210318_084758.jpg

• Like 4

@MeloManiac  ..talking about " U2 " : I´ve seen them live as well. I think you meant the " ZOOROPA" Multimedia Concert Tour. Yes I must agree , this has been totally overloaded, but the general selection of U2 songs, multimedia and sound performance was pretty good.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

It’s has been a wet week with more rain coming in the next few days
I find playing and listening to records of the music one enjoys on a rainy day very relaxing 

This album is the 4th album released 

All tracks take you on a journey - even the bawdy Ladies Of The Road 

Artist - King Crimson 

Title - Islands 

Album ID - https://www.discogs.com/King-Crimson-Islands/release/5200211

94-A4-DA59-B3-AF-445-E-8-C4-D-CEFE746679

• Like 4

Spring here, fall in AU.  Life I guess.  Nice day around here w/temps going up a bit in the next few days but they'll go right back down a couple more times.  You're right Paul.  Sit back and let it go on the nasty days.  It always sorts.  

Jam night last nite and the place was busy since things are warming up.  Lots without masks but I'm done with the two-shot series so who cares.  Afterall, it IS a bar.  I wear my mask everywhere else.

Buddy is coming over later for some burgers off the grill and I've already got my playlist figured out.  Gonna put one on  him!  I've finally convinced him to sit in the drivers seat and he's listening.  Said it really does make a difference and sounds great.  He's even wanting to build a system now.  hahaha  Admitted he does love the Klipsch sound so maybe there's hope after all.  So far he wants me to "give him" my PrimaLuna AND my Heresy's.   😂  Time now to push his buttons a bit more.  Gonna hit him hard soon w/that top of the food chain PL integrated. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Woot!  Just eyeballed an auction that's fairly close.  Gonna be ALL over this one!  About 3' of Canned Heat and a LOT of old BLUES!  Muddy, BB, Hooker and the rest!  Sells Tuesday and might be a battle.  Someone's on it at $45 right now so gonna be putting the bump on them.  I'm drooling @ what I'm seeing.  Nqturally it's a wall shelf unit w/all kinds of stuff on about 10 shelves.  They all want some cut marble chess set w/the board sitting on a glass coffee table in front.  Anyone play chess I'm dealing!  🤣  Wait!  I'm outta room for more albums...

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

19 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

Woot!  Just eyeballed an auction that's fairly close.  Gonna be ALL over this one!  About 3' of Canned Heat and a LOT of old BLUES!  Muddy, BB, Hooker and the rest!  Sells Tuesday and might be a battle.  Someone's on it at $45 right now so gonna be putting the bump on them.  I'm drooling @ what I'm seeing.  Nqturally it's a wall shelf unit w/all kinds of stuff on about 10 shelves.  They all want some cut marble chess set w/the board sitting on a glass coffee table in front.  Anyone play chess I'm dealing!  🤣  Wait!  I'm outta room for more albums...

The good news is I can see that there is hope for you bud. :lol: Here's the rest.

Step One - Admit that you have a problem that you have no control over

Step Two - Recognize that there is a higher power

* Throw in some Southpark philosophy with Bill W's:

Step Three - Profit!

Clean `em up! Move `em out! 🎵 Rawhide!

Love that movie you put a clip up of elsewhere.

Edited by JohnJ
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1