Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Today we have a dry and little sunny day , but still cold. Spinning Nils Lofgren " Nils Lofgren Debut " 1979, A&M Records , with my Nagaoka 300 OS MP Pickup, quite good Rocki´n Sound . This cartridge is a very nice " allrounder " . 

Nils.jpg.09b4eb91be7e6f8b6d596ab0f5b67b8a.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

John Malcolm Watts (born December 27, 1954 in Harrow, Middlesex) is a British singer, guitarist and poet. He is internationally known since the late 1970s as a singer, guitarist and founder of the group Fischer-Z. After the group was disbanded by him, Watts began a solo career in 1982. In 1987 he reactivated the name Fischer-Z. However, no other founding member belongs to these formations except him.

John Watts sold more than two million albums. Peter Gabriel, Steve Cropper and Dexys Midnight Runners were involved in recordings. Fischer-Z performed alongside James Brown in East Berlin and toured with The Police and Dire Straits. They accompanied Bob Marley on his recent festival tour of Europe and have toured the U.S. and Canada. In recent years, Watts has built a reputation as a multimedia artist. His career as Fischer-Z includes 19 albums and 3000 concerts to date

" One more Twist " 1982 EMI Records

watts.jpg.d16616f81a9a59fd67c0f00b8262d649.jpg

• Like 5

It has become really cold in the afternoon, now it's snowing outside, the storm blows with icy cold around our house on the hill. I could also turn the heaters up further to be warmer , however the warmth of the fireplace is much more comfortable.now it is also cozy warm , beautiful then I can continue to listen to music.

Feuer.thumb.jpg.c367f2ce21f630162e33255e759aa26d.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, billybob said:

Edgar Winter recruits Joe Bonamassa, Joe Walsh, Billy Gibbons, Ringo Starr, Steve Lukather, Derek Trucks, Keb' Mo' and more for Johnny Winter tribute album

@JohnJ 

I didn't mean to be indiscreet with the above pic, it was only through @billybob that I became aware of his death, now I understand your reaction. Sorry .....

Johnny Winter (* February 23, 1944 as John Dawson Winter III in Beaumont, Texas; † July 16, 2014 in the district of Bülach, Canton of Zurich, Switzerland) was an American blues guitarist, singer and producer. His musical idols were Muddy Waters, B. B. King and Bobby Bland. So he lived in Switzerland his last years, think he spent a good live there.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2