Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Good evening Mossy and friends!  Good go join in this evening, and since I have no work tomorrow, I am going to enjoy this night of music with you all.   In a PROG mood this evening, so.......'Going For The One'  bought back in the day :)IMG-0321.jpg

TRIgate!IMG-0322.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Mossy bottom said:

Good evening Gary!  Very nice photos, thanks! Glad to see the new lap top.  Good to see LFMH is back in full operation.

Cheers

Thank YOU Mossy!  Yes, good to have all up and running once again, feeling 100% part of the group, having a fully functioning listening space.  I see your NEW room's' are getting lots of use.   Bet you are enjoying having them 'in house' rather then in 'out' house :laugh: !  Ok, ready to flip to side two.   Already planning my next spin.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Mossy bottom said:

Time for some Sonic Fireworks Vol. 1

Music for Organ, Brass, and Percussion.

spacer.png

Excellent play Mossy!  Speaking of which............I was poking around the library and look what I found ! !  I think I had to get a digital stream of this one night when we did a sync play right?   Here it is, on vinyl all the while :blush:.  I have no idea the condition, it originally came from a store named 'Follett's for the cost of $4.98 !  Recorded in 1959.   If you would like to sync again (I KNOW you like this one)  I will save it for now, or make our next play.🍷

• Like 2

Just now, GWSmith said:

Excellent play Mossy!  Speaking of which............I was poking around the library and look what I found ! !  I think I had to get a digital stream of this one night when we did a sync play right?   Here it is, on vinyl all the while :blush:.  I have no idea the condition, it originally came from a store named 'Follett's for the cost of $4.98 !  Recorded in 1959.   If you would like to sync again (I KNOW you like this one)  I will save it for now, or make our next play.🍷

IMG-0325.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, GWSmith said:

IMG-0325.jpg

Gary, We have sync played that, but I'm all in for doing it again.  You know I'm a both a Mancini fan and RCA Victor fan.  Cool that you have an original release!  Let's sink play it at 15 past the hour. 

Will that work?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mossy bottom said:

Gary, We have sync played that, but I'm all in for doing it again.  You know I'm a both a Mancini fan and RCA Victor fan.  Cool that you have an original release!  Let's sink play it at 15 past the hour. 

Will that work?

Yessir, I will get 'er cleaned up and some photos too!  Needle drop in 4:wink:

• Thanks 1

Just now, Mossy bottom said:

Rolling!

spacer.png

Very good mossy, rolling here to.........I see that screen :wink:  WHAT?!?  this old record is SO clean and what a stereo sound stage!, again, no idea how I ended up with it.  Here are some photos for the gang.IMG-0327.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mossy bottom said:

That's not a Hammond B3 in the opening track is it?

It IS a Hammond, not sure which model it could be, and sounds like it is through one of Hammond's own 'tone cabinets'.  Here is the vinyl/label pic, looks to be nice, and now that it plays, it sure is!  IMG-0326.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1