Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Mike you know what you like.  I just kinda know even though I've seen so much of your stuff.  There are always a lot, ya just have to finger it out.  Nice selection there but I don't know the business or how they grade.  I did see one that jumped out even though I know you don't like Floyd.  That Division Bell remaster showing is one amazeballs LP.  I waited for years to see it in vinyl after seeing the show about 4 times.  lol  I might have another sealed one but can't remember.  It's good though.  Reaaaal good. :)  It's only money right?  😂

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

Mike you know what you like.  I just kinda know even though I've seen so much of your stuff.  There are always a lot, ya just have to finger it out.  Nice selection there but I don't know the business or how they grade.  I did see one that jumped out even though I know you don't like Floyd.  That Division Bell remaster showing is one amazeballs LP.  I waited for years to see it in vinyl after seeing the show about 4 times.  lol  I might have another sealed one but can't remember.  It's good though.  Reaaaal good. :)  It's only money right?  😂

not realy into gilmore floyd.. great live show ! the record store down the road from were i buy.. Had a Alice Cooper muscle of love which i picked up for Paul.

it was a little rough $23 usd.. A month later at the shop that i buy regularly had 

a minty one for $3 more it made me sick!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

29 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

THAT DOES IT!  Tonight's play will be Gaucho followed by Division Bell on 180 gram vinyl, sound like a plan !  TUBES AND KLIPSCH :D, BUT, got to wait for my dinner to finish cooking, I'll be along.....................................

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Ya got some real good ones now that I looked again a bit slower.  The quads are great, ya got the black cow so it's a nice lil haul.

I just picked up Jeff "Skunk" Baxter's first solo lp that's not too bad since you like Steely Dan.  1 & 2 are ok but I've yet to jump into 3 & 4.  His twist to some of the old stand by tunes, some of the Dan's tunes so 3 & 4 are coming up  prolly tomorrow.  Skunk's been a good solid all around contributor to so many great groups.  Doobies, Steely Dan, Spirit and I think designed Jimi's flipped strat or had something to do with it.  Quiet, but can just shred you and have you laffin in no time.  He's payed his debt to society.  Might be a good keeper since it's his first.  Just my thoughts.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, GWSmith said:

THAT DOES IT!  Tonight's play will be Gaucho followed by Division Bell on 180 gram vinyl, sound like a plan !  TUBES AND KLIPSCH :D, BUT, got to wait for my dinner to finish cooking, I'll be along.....................................

Just like Mike

I don’t have either of those albums 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

Ya got some real good ones now that I looked again a bit slower.  The quads are great, ya got the black cow so it's a nice lil haul.

I just picked up Jeff "Skunk" Baxter's first solo lp that's not too bad since you like Steely Dan.  1 & 2 are ok but I've yet to jump into 3 & 4.  His twist to some of the old stand by tunes, some of the Dan's tunes so 3 & 4 are coming up  prolly tomorrow.  Skunk's been a good solid all around contributor to so many great groups.  Doobies, Steely Dan, Spirit and I think designed Jimi's flipped strat or had something to do with it.  Quiet, but can just shred you and have you laffin in no time.  He's payed his debt to society.  Might be a good keeper since it's his first.  Just my thoughts.

its the third aja album i have need pretzel logic

• Like 6

No pretzels for you that are new for ya around here...  Yea, knew the Aja red was new and knew you had the older ones.

Skunk is sold out too.  Slow, melodic, clean with stellar fretwork.  I'm into side 3 and it's relaxing and professional in every way.  It's tight and I don't resent getting it at all.  His heritage speaks for itself.  4 coming up after a couple more.  Maybe not you though.  Check youtube.  Skunk Baxter - Speed of Light  

• Like 2

Yea, me too Paul.  Me knows what Mikey likes but...   expansion can be a good thing if ya find something intriguing ya like.  Then I sit back and watch and nose a bit.  If I see 4 copies of anything left when it drops I'm pretty much on it.  I KNEW Skunk would go quick and it did.

• Like 2