Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Just now, JohnJ said:

I hear ya.

Like the quadrophonic I found the DTM excelled with the high frequencies and the completely separate and articulate soundstage to an LP known well by me. Bass did not suffer, just wasn't pronounced as in some mofi's

just scored a few quads..

And more on the way

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

:laugh:

Cool store, you've shown other pics of it before.

They make me think it's not all about the $ to them, they obviously love the music too!

it's the only record store that I shop!

What makes Reimagine Records different?
Reimagine Records is a small independently owned record store located at 4530 Commercial Drive, New Hartford NY, 13413. Reimagine Records is clean, organized and airy, where a family can feel comfortable shopping together. Owners Scott and Michelle are friendly and appreciate each and every customer who walk through their doors. The love of music can lift spirits, change lives and bring people together.
Reimagine Records is a record store built for music lovers by music lovers. Scott is a music expert who loves to talk music of any kind. Michelle is a people person who just loves to talk-period.
All vintage vinyl is professionally VPI cleaned and placed in a new poly-lined inner sleeve (along with the original inner sleeve if available) and a new outer sleeve. All used CD'S are resurfaced and placed in new jewel cases. Scott is extremely picky and will not stock his shelves with rubbish. All stock is hand picked and of excellent quality.
Reimagine Records sells brand new vinyl, vintage vinyl, new and used CD'S, DVD'S, books, Audio Technica turntables and accessories. You will find a wide range of music from classic rock, hard rock, prog and psychedelic rock, jazz, soundtracks, holiday music, comedy plus many more genres.
A record store is a social place for music lovers to converge and talk about their love of music. Scott and Michelle work hard to create an atmosphere that promotes socialization and conversation. Reimagine Records is a great place for individuals to converge and talk about their shared love of music.
Reimagine Records is a record store that appreciates their customers. Each and every person who walks through our doors are important to the growth and success of our business. Scott and Michelle love their store and what it means to their customers. Stop in today and see the Reimagine Records difference

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Let us know about those new tubes Gary. I comprehend after a massive improvement to my amps recently with getting the stock tubes back in the box!

Forte IV woofer info? Didn't know that, nice!

Ok John....what I have found is no changes, just smooth sounding (what ever that means :lol:)  But, I was hearing some microphonics from one channel, located the source, and replaced the 'singing' valve :smile:, that amp is completely silent now thank goodness!

OH, George is here............must tell him about my toe in experiments :emotion-29:

• Thanks 2