Computer Audiophile on The Three: "The Three is possibly the most versatile loudspeaker I’ve used to date...it sounds great and looks great."

Chad

• Administrators

Check out this review of Klipsch Heritage Wireless “The Three” from renowned hi-fi site Computer Audiophile. We earned a stunning review, with high marks for ease of use, sound quality and aesthetics. The Three was also added to the coveted “Cash List” as a Computer Audiophile Suggested Hardware recommendation. 

http://www.computeraudiophile.com/content/753-klipsch-three-review/

I can’t think of a relevant audio source that isn’t compatible with The Three.

The sound that emanates from The Three is fun, enjoyable, exciting, bumping, powerful, and surprising.

• Like 3

On 3/9/2017 at 3:50 PM, Thaddeus Smith said:

KMC-3 in a new shell? Still love mine..

I think there is more to it? I know "the one" has different drivers than the kmc-1. I think the KCM-3 had two full range and a single 5.25" woofer. The three has two full range plus the 5.25 and then two passive 5.25 radiators. It's pretty damn nice. I love mine. It gets 55 hours a week of playtime 

• Like 1

On March 9, 2017 at 9:06 PM, Seadog said:

Nice review.  Will we get to audition The Three in Hope this year?  

For small I-pod docking unit, my 10-year-old RoomGroove sounds very good, so I can understand how The Three could have received the rave reviews.

We can probably arrange that...is there much interest in the ONE, THREE and SIXES at the HOPE Event?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, willland said:

Very nice review.  Covers the whole spectrum and is precise.

Now on another note, will Klipsch build a passive version of the Sixes?  I would not hesitate to purchase.

Bill

It's not currently in the plan.  The SIXES do not use passive crossovers, they are fully active, so it would not be as simple as just removing power.  Since they are active there is DSP and that helps the speaker sound as good as it does. 

• Like 1

I have a three and it's awesome. However hearing lots of bad things about the ones not charging and battery issues amd

alrrasy know of a couple people with bad sixes. Klipsch NEEDS ago make a passive version of this. I'm down for that. But count me out on the sixes. I was excited to try them

but to hear of so many problems already. Makes me want to sell my three and just stick with passive stuff. 

Looked wide enough for near field stereo and the three appeared to have duplicate drivers.  Both are solutions waiting for a problem in my needs.  If I am close, I want near field stereo.  If in a room, stereo or better.  Of course, all has been going "retro" these days with earbuds, compression, etc so it's just us old audiophools with such hangups.  Personally never heard Bluetooth that impressed...though maybe it was just the implementation or source material.

Dave

oh well yeah it has duplicate drivers and I'm sure they are stereo in a sense each full range gets its own feed. i was just meant they are singles and the six is the set. the three really is great sounding. it sits off to my left in my office. I'm just now starting to wonder if its gonna last since they already are having lots of issues. 

On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 9:01 PM, USNRET said:

Well  there was an interest in actually BUYING a THREE but it seems that smaller dealers were left out so I bought a One.

Then you should have bought 3 Ones.  They didn't learn you math in school?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Chad unfeatured this topic
  • Chad unpinned this topic