Klipsch R-115SW (SOLD)

AaronB123

One of the subs has been sold only one left. 

Well I got my orbital shifters so I am selling the Klipsch subs. I'll do 450 each or 900 for both. I'm not going to ship because of how expensive it would be and I don't want to risk damaging the subs. They are 95% mint condition except for one of them has a scratch on the top of it due to me putting my 402 horn on top of it when I was assembling the Jubilee's and I didn't realize it had a screw sticking out of the bottom. 

That is only one of them though and the scratch is about an inch in size. The other is mint. I am located in CT and I do have a truck so I am willing to deliver or meet halfway within a reasonable distance. 

I will add more pictures when I get the chance. I am original owner and subs were purchased brand new. 

54B0EDEE-814F-4DDB-A922-5E4DB7A79F0C.JPG

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 10:00 PM, AaronB123 said:

One of the subs has been sold only one left. 

Well I got my orbital shifters so I am selling the Klipsch subs. I'll do 450 each or 900 for both. I'm not going to ship because of how expensive it would be and I don't want to risk damaging the subs. They are 95% mint condition except for one of them has a scratch on the top of it due to me putting my 402 horn on top of it when I was assembling the Jubilee's and I didn't realize it had a screw sticking out of the bottom. 

That is only one of them though and the scratch is about an inch in size. The other is mint. I am located in CT and I do have a truck so I am willing to deliver or meet halfway within a reasonable distance. 

I will add more pictures when I get the chance. I am original owner and subs were purchased brand new. 

54B0EDEE-814F-4DDB-A922-5E4DB7A79F0C.JPG

Still available? how far you are from Corning NY?