Klf-c7 with Crites TI diaphragm for $245

Pats3of4

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Alpha Lima said:

Would this go well with my version 1 CF-4s? And how much to ship to 22030?

Those wouldn't go "well" those would go "perfect."  :emotion-21:  B)

They were designed to be used with the CF-4's as a center.  And these are upgraded as well.  And the price is more than fair for the buyer.  And I usually see them listed for $150 more, if you can find them!

They should move fairly fast at that price, two bills is a really good deal.  First come, first served.

• Like 1

It seems like at least more than a quarter of the electronics I buy on ebay are damaged due to poor packing.  It seems like people are trying to save money and skimp on the packing material.  I have had several nice pieces come to me ruined, just over the last couple weeks.

No, but if you wanted it i would give you a scary good deal.  Especially since i was never able to get you those rc-7 woofers a few years back.  I actually have new bubble wrap, peanuts, and heavy boxes.

in fact you can named your shipped price, lol

i will honor it

• Like 1

nice.  glad you got your sale.  I was thinking about it but I don't think I can "get the expense approved" if you know what I mean.  granted, I did just get a pair of new to me Cornwalls, so I can't fuss much.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Pats3of4 said:

Thats a nice pick up in the Cornwalls!

Yes it sure is.  Very happy about it.  Thanks! I'll be posting about them when I have a chance to make a post I'm happy with. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Pats3of4 said:

Alpha Lima reports it made it to him safely!  Always get a little nervous when shipping speakers of any size.  

I bet.  just seems like some folks just don't give a rat's anything any more these days.  present company excepted of course.  we care about many things, and take sometimes great pains to that end.

sorry, back on topic.  congrats on the sale, and safe arrival to the new home.

• Like 1