Heritage Auditions in Houston?

Cody_Mack

Anyone in Houston area with miscellaneous Heritage and extended Heritage (Forte, Chorus) that my friend can audition. He is trying to get into the higher end of audio, has a decent budget and is willing to take a little time. I have touted the Heresy to him because I love mine so much. He came over yesterday and we played them with all kinds of music and he was sold. However I would like him to also check out maybe Cornwall, Forte, Chorus, LaScala. He has heard some Reference in Magnolia stores and it sounds like he definitely prefers the Heritage over those. Function will be music over theater, by a long shot.

I would like for him to get a taste of the Forte and Chorus; if he likes those perhaps he could wait for the gorgeous Forte III. Also trying to talk him into the Pilgrimage, where hopefully we can hear the Forte III.

Rick

38 minutes ago, eq_shadimar said:

Not Houston but I have an all Cornwall 5.3 system and an all Heresy 5.2 system here in Austin if ya all want to drive North for a bit.

Laters,

Jeff

Hey, I heard those systems in the DFW area. :) Hope things are going well and hadn't heard that you moved to Austin.

6 minutes ago, Coytee said:

Is that a crappy room in crappy Corpus?

:o

To set the record straight, I have a crappy place. Corpus on the other hand needs to be experienced and not dismissed out of hand. I would never choose to live in New England, northern Florida or California but I have spent some time in all.

• 4 months later...
On 3/16/2017 at 5:44 PM, USNRET said:

Mc and KHorns in a crappy room are in Corpus if you are spring breaking......

Reminds me of my first apartment. Bean bag chairs and cardboard boxes for furniture and a $1200 stereo in the corner. Lol