FS: Onkyo PR-SC885 HT Processor ***SOLD***

Rich_Guy

OK it's sold.

I am selling my Onkyo PR-SC885 processor, it's a great 7.1 processor and an excellent processor at this price. $425.00 shipped continental US.

It is in very nice condition, looks great and has always worked flawlessly. It will come in original double boxed and in all original packaging, very well packed.

Includes:

Onkyo PR_SC 885 HT processor

Power cord

Remote (the remote was basically never used except to program other remotes)

Mic for Audyssey

Antenna

Manual

Rack mount

All original boxes and packing material

Everything is in excellent condition.

Link to PDF of owners manual

I am in Anaheim California 92805 it will ship from here or local pickup could be arranged if you're in this area

Looks nicer in person without the camera flash reflections, looks almost like new with no flaws.

2dh9nwy.jpg

2kr8qr.jpg

2prg193.jpg

16a5njd.jpg

Here is what they look like inside (this photo is not of mine)

2v8h6qg.jpg

Yes selling for $1,800 when new it was said their performance could not be touched by anything else for under $4,000 at that time and now you will need to spend at least $2,000 new to touch this processor. This is still an awesome 7.1 HT processor.

[a href="http://www.soundandvision.com/content/onkyo-professional-pr-sc885-preampprocessor#bJ6ZUj85ptHQhBaE.97"]Link to  detailed review with spec and lots of info[/a]

Here's some packaging pics,  the processor is in very like new condition and will be packaged just like new.

Original double boxed with original packing material
package_1.jpg

First inner box closed
package_2.jpg

Accessory and rack mount boxes added
package_3.jpg

Second box closed up this package is huge! 23" x 23" x 16" tall

package_4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Still available

This is an excellent 7.1 Home Theater processor, in like new condition, with all original accessories and remote like new and in original double boxes with original packing material.

Sounds excellent, a steal at $550 shipped!

On 3/12/2017 at 9:09 PM, Rich_Guy said:

Here is what they look like inside (this photo is not of mine)

2v8h6qg.jpg

Folks,

There are "flagship" AVRs with less impressive guts than this beast pre/pro.:o  

Just sayin.

Bill

On 3/16/2017 at 8:49 PM, Rich_Guy said:

Bump

This really is an excellent processor.

Wow, can't believe this isn't sold yet. Anyone on the fence that wants to get into separates, this is a great processor at a great price. Lot's of bells and whistles for both home theater and music. I have the next introduction model and could not be happier with the performance.............  somebody jump on this!!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, BlessedPrince said:

Too bad it has no 4K pass through. How good is it for music?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Using a Blu-ray player like the Oppo it can be used for 4K by using the Oppo's (maybe others) two HDMI outputs, one goes to audio and one goes to the 4k display allowing older non 4K processors/receivers to be used. I purchased the XMC-1 mostly to update for 4K before knowing this, The XMC-1 (currently at $2,499 though I paid $1,999 for mine on sale) was really only a very slight upgrade in my opinion.

This Onkyo is completely top notch for HT and this is where it absolutely shines. It is very good for music as well but HT is where it is at its very best.