Does anyone have a source (cheap) for Klipsch logos?

EJC

The 1979 Heresy1 rebuild is complete now that the grills have arrived.

The only things missing are the Klipsch logos. Although I can live without them I thought they would be a nice touch. Does anyone have a source for inexpensive logos, the prices on e-bay seem rich?

Klipsch%20Heresy%20with%20Grills_zpsajzo

Depends on the style/type you're wanting. I just bought the new pie shaped logos from Klipsch parts, about $12 each. The same ones on all mew product I think. To my knowledge that's the only one available direct from Klipsch. I've seen the the older OE copper style on eBay and balked at the $95 price. 

I still have a few of the older style pie slice emblems on hand.  These were created in a forum project many years ago.  You'll like the price, they're free.  You just have to send me enough to buy a small USPS Priority mail box.  I think I even still have a few that already have the gold leaf applied.

Let me know via PM if you're interested.,

• Like 2

On 3/19/2017 at 7:11 PM, Loneshark said:

I buy my logos on Ebay or wait for Christmas and then request them as a gift :D. On another note, and I don't mean to hijack this thread, I'm in need of some Heresy grills and I'd like to know where you got yours. They look fantastic!

I found them on E-bay for $75 + $15 shipping.

I love the color

This may be blasphemy, heresy if you will... but here goes. Why has the "aftermarket" not risen to meet this obvious demand? I'd love to buy a copper logo to replace the missing one on half of my 1980 heresies. But no way am I paying $50.00 or $100.00 for a small piece of copper. If this were a badge from a 1960s muscle car, you could buy a perfect reproduction for about $10.00. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, pat_in_dfw said:

I just ordered a badge for less than $20.  http://www.ebay.com/itm/322463632699

Fyi, these are knock-offs in case you didn't know. I bought a pair of them awhile ago. He said he found them in a storage unit, I bought both of them. Shortly after, he had more on eBay, and they keep showing up. They look petty good, but they are not exact. They are made of a rubbery material.

• 1 year later...
On 3/18/2017 at 4:13 AM, Tom Mobley said:

I still have a few of the older style pie slice emblems on hand.  These were created in a forum project many years ago.  You'll like the price, they're free.  You just have to send me enough to buy a small USPS Priority mail box.  I think I even still have a few that already have the gold leaf applied.

Let me know via PM if you're interested.,

I’m not only interested, I’m dying to find a source for emblems - I’ve ordered the Queensland veneer for my K-horns, and the AK-5 upgrades - klipsch won’t even send me a good digital photo of the emblem so I can have my own machine shop make them for me - I do need emblems for my RS-3 surrounds and my Chorus Ii’s, and I’ll pay whatever they cost - I think I’m going to veneer the Chorus II’s and the RS-3’s so that everything below

9 foot level matches, then it’s a new center in piano black, and eight RP250’s - four for side and rear suround, and four remaining on articulating mounts from the corners shooting directly to the prime listening spot !!! The whole mess powered by two Mac 7.1.4 200 watt per Chanel amps which will Maintain that output from 2 to 16 ohms!!! The Mac preamp is set up for all three 3D sound programs including atmos - it’s firure proof... adding the voltage stabilizer, turntable, and a tube amp to bi-amp the K-Horns with a classic MC2275!!! Should be a kick ***, piss the neighborhood off system!!!

The 1979 Heresy1 rebuild is complete now that the grills have arrived.

The only things missing are the Klipsch logos. Although I can live without them I thought they would be a nice touch. Does anyone have a source for inexpensive logos, the prices on e-bay seem rich?

Klipsch%20Heresy%20with%20Grills_zpsajzoau3n.jpg

I inquired at the factory in Hope. They sent me two copper badges.That was almost twenty years ago though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I found a lovely pair on E-bay this winter. The price was reasonable, they were made in Eastern Europe.

the logos were metal with tape mounts.

Unfortunately, I don't have the link handy, and I didn't see a similar one currently on E-bay. I can locate it when I get back to South Carolina

GlbX0FZ.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...