Audio WTF's!

Schu

I can see the value there. As the cable enters the "magic" tunnel the vortex created by the tunnels spherical shape increases sonic flow patterns and essentially spins or "washes" clean uundesirable distortion patterns. Taking those "nasties" from the amplified signal results in a tone pure sound at the speaker. 

To simplify for the uninformed audio enthusiast - open your wallet and prepare for a good screwin' - 

Other than that please send me a dozen --- 

27 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

My all time FAVORITE.

I just beat their price substantially by picking up a half-ton of the stuff at the material supply yard. While it is a beatch navigating the basement stairs with a wheel barrow the result are quite amazing. Just filled the bass bins full, sunk the amps in a pile and actually sit  in a well formed mound. Don't knock it till you tried it -- plus the ground kids love playin' in the stuff. They've only thrown and hit seven tubes so far -- hi-end on the cheap.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, richieb said:

I just beat their price substantially by picking up a half-ton of the stuff at the material supply yard. While it is a beatch navigating the basement stairs with a wheel barrow the result are quite amazing. Just filled the bass bins full, sunk the amps in a pile and actually sit  in a well formed mound. Don't knock it till you tried it -- plus the ground kids love playin' in the stuff. They've only thrown and hit seven tubes so far -- hi-end on the cheap.

Genius!