1980's K-horn light brown Cane top hats with401's and K-55M's and K-77's all factory matched PAIR

Max2

Sorry, not complete top hats but the grill and frame with drivers and mid horn ready to slide in a top hat.   These are sitting in my closet in trash bags. Was saving them for a center channel project or in case I was going to go back factory, but I don't see either happening.  Anyone know the value of this set? I have a pair of all components. Thanks

No, a pair. Logos still on grills and all and think they're the lazer logo's.  I would have posted in the Garage section, but if they're not worth much I will just keep them, but  hate to see something just sit and do nothing.  Will get some pics up later tonight

Thanks for your interest guys. Now that I have slept on it, I just don't know if I can separate them from the K's they came out of.  They are real factory cane and I don't think you can get it anymore like Budman mentioned or at least I can't find it anywhere.