McIntosh Amp - Pre Amp and Rega Turn Table

boomac

McIntosh MC2155 Amp - $1200 - Sold

McIntosh C29 Pre Amp - $625 -Sold

Rega-RP3 with Elys 2 Cartridge - $650

Would prefer not to ship.  Local pick-up or I'd consider driving a reasonable distance to accommodate buyer.  Equipment is in the Milwaukee, WI area.

Edited by boomac
info update

Both amps were checked out by the head tech at Flanner Audio, a McIntosh & Klipsch Dealer for well over 45 years.  I've known him professionally and personally for most of that time.  There are no issues with the glass on either amp.  It's downsizing time so I'll be posting several other audio pieces over the next few weeks.  Still struggling with what speakers to keep but at least one pair of Cornwalls, an Academy and a like new RSW10, (been in original box ever since I picked up an RSW15) will soon be available.

Will get a few pictures of the turntable shortly.  It's black with tinted dust cover and in excellent shape.  I may or may not have the original box but will check. 

I'll be traveling to the Tulsa area, Houston area, Philadelphia area and a few more locations over the next several months if that helps anyone that might be interested.

• 2 months later...

Hey Scott, Good luck with your sale! Are you still hitting the tennis ball or have you migrated completely to golf?! I sure hope your still putting up the good fight on the court. I still give it my best. But the older I get i pretty much feel like I did when I was younger , only with something wrong with me all the time!

Cheers

Josh - Playing more golf these days.  Miss coaching the kids but figure to go watch the State Team Tournament this weekend.  Maybe it will inspire me to get back playing on a regular basis..

Here's a few shots of the Rega RP-3.

Rega-1.JPG

Rega-3.JPG

Rega-2.JPG

• 2 weeks later...