Tom M

It's a 1956 style "C" (unfinished) with an Electro Voice P15wk woofer. What is a bit confusing is the K5j midrange horn is stamped "1960" which, by the shown early K55 mid driver & crossover is of "60" vintage. If you remove the front grill you should see an Electro Voice T 35 (K77) 16 ohms. The whole top section could have been upgraded to the 1960 standard but..The Mid horn was the same in 56 as 1960. So no idea why that part would have been replaced. 

Thanks.  I was confused by the dates as well.  Do you think the white was done by someone other than the factory?  Also, what would you guess the value of this might be?  I know it is low wattage, how many watts would be typically fed into one of these?  I would like to get it hooked up, but dont want to damage it.

1 hour ago, Tom M said:

Do you think the white was done by someone other than the factory?

I'd wager serious money that was not painted in Hope.

As to value, anywhere from $500 to $1000.  Ultimately it's worth what someone will pay for it.  

Regarding wattage, 5 clean watts would summon the police.  More, up to 200, would not damage it, if the volume is kept at a reasonable level.