WTD: [EMPTY] Klipsch Cornwall cabinets

bsacco1

Hi Bob, good luck looking for your cabs.  They may be tough to come by.

I track sales of Heritage speakers and Cwalls only come up about one per month, but admittedly I don't do active searching.  I have never seen any empty cabs for sale.  But if you are going to find them you came to the right place.  There is no telling what Klipschites have in their basement that doesn't get talked about.

What project are you working on?  Do you have drivers and crossovers?

On 3/17/2017 at 1:49 PM, wvu80 said:

Hi Bob, good luck looking for your cabs.  They may be tough to come by.

I track sales of Heritage speakers and Cwalls only come up about one per month, but admittedly I don't do active searching.  I have never seen any empty cabs for sale.  But if you are going to find them you came to the right place.  There is no telling what Klipschites have in their basement that doesn't get talked about.

What project are you working on?  Do you have drivers and crossovers?

I have a pair of re-sized Cornwalls. I'd like to get them back to the orig size/specs.

On 3/18/2017 at 3:08 AM, Tom Mobley said:

I could be tempted to build another set of Corn cabs.  I'm in Az so on the same side of the country.  Do you already have all components?   crossovers?  Do you want nicely finished veneer or Birch plywood decorator style?

NorCal is not all that far.

I have a pair of re-sized Cornwalls. They were resized due to fire damage - built by a local carpenter. I bought them this way. I'd like to get them back tot he orig size/spec.

-bob

• Like 1

Those are interesting.  I wonder why they were made with two different port configurations.  It might be easier to get a local carpenter to build a pair in the proper size and port configuration, even if that local carpenter is you.  Good luck and please post your progress.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...