rs-62iis, sw-311, sw-310, onkyo tx-nr838, sw-115

justinjay

hey guys. long time lurker, first time poster. located just south of atlanta in the hampton/mcdonough area. I'm moving so i have to sell:

1) 4 (yup 4) rs-62iis (250 each)

2) 1 only tx-nr838 (400)

3) 1 sw-311 (300)

4) 1 sw-310 (200)

6) 1 sw-115 (500)

also have a few other pieces. just let me know. if i have overpriced (or underpriced :) ), let me know. no reasonable offer will be refused. PM me. thanks guys!! also would prefer pickup but i will ship if we can work out payment and you cover shipping. 

Edited by justinjay

13 hours ago, willland said:

Justinjay,

Welcome to the forum.

You have some nice stuff for some good prices.

Good luck with your sale.

I would not mind having either the 310 or 311.  I must speak with my bride first.:o:wub:

Bill

yea the wife is exactly why i am selling now so i understand lol. let me know!!

17 minutes ago, justinjay said:

hey scrappy, no boxes my man. 

oh sorry just asked this in a message. hmm not sure i would trust fedex or ups to fix this up and get it to me safe. hey @willlandill make you a deal. you drive up and grab both subs and then ill buy the 310 from you and you can bill wrap that bad boy and send it to me? ill pay for a real nice dinner for you ;)

6 hours ago, Scrappydue said:

oh sorry just asked this in a message. hmm not sure i would trust fedex or ups to fix this up and get it to me safe. hey @willlandill make you a deal. you drive up and grab both subs and then ill buy the 310 from you and you can bill wrap that bad boy and send it to me? ill pay for a real nice dinner for you ;)

I have a friend and his family driving through Atlanta this weekend and coming down for spring break but they will not have any room at all for not even one of the subs.  Packed to the gills.  As for me driving up, I don't know when I would have any time to make it happen.  Besides, my audio allotment just bought a new dryer for the bride.:o:rolleyes:

Bill