Room size for RP 250 F

shadow

Hi I am planning to buy RP 250 F, RP-440 C, RP 250 S, RP 140 SA and 110 Sw. My room size is 12* 11 which seems to be little small for this set up? 

Please advice if I can go with this set up?? Is it over kill or can I manage??

Shadow,

Welcome to the forum.

If you mean 12ft x 11ft, then no they are not too big.  Actually your setup should sound great in your room.  Though, I would consider going up to a minimum 12" subwoofer if you really want to "feel" the movie effects.

Bill

Thanks bill nd bcov for clearing my doubts. I also wanna know the major difference between RP 250F & R26F. I opted for RP 250F cos one of the dealer told me that R26F will not make a good match with RP440 C. If I opt for 26F than I can change the surround from R14S to RP240S.

Please advice which is a better combo??

RP250F with R14S

or

R26F with RP240S

centre will be RP440C 

1 hour ago, shadow said:

Thanks bill nd bcov for clearing my doubts. I also wanna know the major difference between RP 250F & R26F. I opted for RP 250F cos one of the dealer told me that R26F will not make a good match with RP440 C. If I opt for 26F than I can change the surround from R14S to RP240S.

Please advice which is a better combo??

RP250F with R14S

or

R26F with RP240S

centre will be RP440C 

Stick with the RP line over the Best Buy R line.

Bill

RP 250F‘s are reference premiere series while 26F‘s are only reference. So don‘t mix these two different series together. The reference premiere (RP) is higher/better series, so definately go with RP, especially when you chose the RP 440c center. That said, this is the right home theather for you: http://www.klipsch.com/products/home-theater-systems-reference-premiere#rp-250

fronts: RP-250F,

center: RP-440C,

surrounds: RP-240S,

subwoofer: R-112SW.