SOLD: Cornwall Cane Grills...

Schu

I am looking to sell these beautiful rare Cornwall Cane grills...

30634367111_2cd2cb05f9_k.jpg

30422239360_b39412ad11_k.jpg

30722710485_b41e875da8_k.jpg

You can see they are the three hole version but probably would not matter a lot if you had the two holed slots.

excellent condition... no staining and clipped weaves, just natural variegated cane fiber. As with most cane, it tends to shrink slightly over age because it's a natural fiber so there is a VERY SLIGHT bow to the grills as seen in the pictures. I think they could be flattened out or kept in place with more velco... the bow is not that bad, I just wanted to mention it for the sale.

if you need more pictures, don't hesitate to ask.

shipping will be kind of tricky because these are as big as cornwalls in two dimensions... and I would NOT want them to get folded or damaged in shipment so we're probably looking at $35-$40 shipping.

I am looking to get $250 for them... plus the cost of shipping. Friends and Family or +3% for pay pal.

;) Dude... it was a joke.

So the exchange rate is 19 to 1... I will accept 6100 pesos for them... that includes a handling and exchange rate premium fee. 

Probably still a good deal for someone that really is looking for a rare item.

:lol:

On 3/20/2017 at 10:43 PM, Schu said:

;) Dude... it was a joke.

So the exchange rate is 19 to 1... I will accept 6100 pesos for them... that includes a handling and exchange rate premium fee. 

Probably still a good deal for someone that really is looking for a rare item.

:lol:

Sorry, no more Pesos....spent them all in Duty Free on the way back, lots of tequila and Cuban Havana Club Rum 7 year Anejo........good stuff.

4 hours ago, bwakula said:

Any interest in a trade for black grills and cash?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry... I am full up on grills. You could resell your black grills afterwards to recoop some funds. 

A few more days then its off to eBay..