WTF Kirsch speakers?

Edroom

Just now, RX8 said:

Is Kirsch Audio in Germany the same company?  Website is in German.   I find nothing about a dealer network in the US for Kirsch speakers. I did find Kirsch curtain rods though.

Possible the name is being used to confuse folks.

They also market in North America (Canada and USA).

53 minutes ago, RX8 said:

Is Kirsch Audio in Germany the same company?  Website is in German.   I find nothing about a dealer network in the US for Kirsch speakers. I did find Kirsch curtain rods though.

I've got a buddy I play racquetball with named Kirsch.  I always wondered what that guy did for a living when he wasn't being a lawyer. 

Ya think you know people. 

1 hour ago, RX8 said:

There is a button on the bottom left of the website to change to the English site.  The company logo doesn't even match the above add.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HDBRbuilder said:

They also market in North America (Canada and USA).

The German company is Kirsch Audio. These speakers are "Kirsch Loud Speakers".  As someone pointed out, the Audio company logo is nothing like the logo of these "Loud Speakers".  These two companies cannot be the same.  I don't think any legit speaker company would have a US distribution network consisting of slick talking guys driving vans who have to lie through their teeth to get someone to buy the speakers.  

Their website of course is no longer active (kirschloudspeakers.com).  However, I found a post where someone described the website.

Capture1.thumb.JPG.e04efb4406ab880617445c909100586c.JPG

10 hours ago, RX8 said:

The German company is Kirsch Audio. These speakers are "Kirsch Loud Speakers".  As someone pointed out, the Audio company logo is nothing like the logo of these "Loud Speakers".  These two companies cannot be the same.  I don't think any legit speaker company would have a US distribution network consisting of slick talking guys driving vans who have to lie through their teeth to get someone to buy the speakers. 

Their website of course is no longer active (kirschloudspeakers.com).  However, I found a post where someone described the website.

Capture1.thumb.JPG.e04efb4406ab880617445c909100586c.JPG

It may well be a scam, and they DO look like junk to me, but they have nothing even resembling anything Klipsch...and their brand name and logos look nothing like Klipsch ever used, so as for being any kind of infringement on Klipsch copyrights, OR patented items of Klipsch...nothing there at all.  They are likely made in China (as are a number of Klipsch products and components!) but I see no evidence they are trying to squeeze on the Klipsch name at all...and that is why I posted on this thread to begin with.  I stand by what I previously wrote.