tubeworldexpress.com/

jwc

3 hours ago, hogwylde09 said:

Geez...I have GE 5 star 5751, triple mica, darn near new lettering. Tests as new for
$60.00. All of them so close in tolerance they all match.
It's unreal the prices of NOS.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

So where did you buy?

I just like collecting them. Just to roll them around in the Macs. And my son and I are always using them in our guitar amp builds. Now if I could just find that hundreds of NIB Telefunken EF86, or cases of Bugle Boy 6CA7.

Oh, JWC. I found a guy at a flea market that told me he had some tubes. So he tells me where he lives, and I get to dig through his large boxes of tubes in his personal storage building. But the guy is looking them up on eBay as I sort through them. I get them kinda cheap, all the while, trying to explain to him what they are looking up are NOS, tested on calibrated TV7'S and the like. Wasn't going to give him $50.00 apiece. So I wound up with some very decent pulls, with obviously low usage.

• Like 1

Mat do that. But first I have 2 people right here in this small town that I live in. Am told they have hudreds of tubes in several caddies. Some are even still in original boxes. Got to get my hands on these first.

The last pair of BB 6CA7 NIB, NOS. Put them in my Marshall, turned the bias trim pot all the way down, with bias probes attached, ready to take readings. One red plated immediately. Bummer. I did sell the other good one.7fd3641589ec917fc8792cc57fe62fa2.jpg