tubeworldexpress.com/

jwc

Ebay has a bunch of sellers selling lots of stuff.......but was looking into a store.

I buy from Tubedepot all the time.  Buy NOS stuff from Brent Jesse....but he doesn't have everything.  Lots of NOS of the "common audiophile tubes"

Tubeworldexpress.com comes up on my google search at times.  Was curious of experience with this site with anyone else.

jc

will let you know when my tube gets here. I buy from ebay (careful which seller you use), brent, china... tried tube depot but was not impressed with the offering.

my first order with tubeworldexpress. they did mail my tube out the same day I ordered.

I am curious and wanted to try a 6dj8/ecc88 Mullard 10m tube. the units they had on the website were right inline/slightly below what I had been used to seeing.

Tubeworldexpress shipped my tube very quickly... very well packed. As soon as I bought my tube it was deleted from the website so that is good.

Seems to be a well run operation. I dont have a tester so I can not verify the tube other than to listen  to it. 

I probably need a tester because I buy some expensive tubes. 

• Like 1