La Scala Pair - $895 - Vancouver, WA.

mungkiman

@daryls

Try playing the Dyslexic sympathy card and those may be yours for only $598 US.

But coming from the Land of the Mounties, you're looking at $1200 CAN at current list.

A sympathy wild card brings it down to $800 CAN.

Ponder, ponder. pounce sniper - pounce.

6 minutes ago, Arrow#422 said:

@daryls

Try playing the Dyslexic sympathy card and those may be yours for only $598 US.

But coming from the Land of the Mounties, you're looking at $1200 CAN at current list.

A sympathy wild card brings it down to $800 CAN.

Ponder, ponder. pounce sniper - pounce.

Without dyslexia, the bill starts to add up on 18 hour round trip. The impulse buy hasn't fully sank in but if the were splits I'd be getting antsy.

Last 17 hour road trip was Seattle, WA to Claremont, CA. one way, and in a hurry.

Leaving before rush hour and driving through the night allowed us to average 68.4 mph for 1160 miles. Including pit stops. We were 17 years old.

Northern CA. was a blurrr...

Never again.

• Like 2

Those are nice looking, but I can't figure out what is going on with all four top corners on both speakers.  They almost look "bent" down at the corners but that doesn't make any sense.  It could be a veneer problem but again I would not expect symetrical veneer problems on both speakers.  Does anybody have a guess what we are looking at?

In any case, the price seems good. 

Don't we have a forum member from the Washington area looking for LS?  Maybe looking for Chorus II's?  I'm not sure off hand.

2 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

Those are nice looking, but I can't figure out what is going on with all four top corners on both speakers.  They almost look "bent" down at the corners but that doesn't make any sense.  It could be a veneer problem but again I would not expect symetrical veneer problems on both speakers.  Does anybody have a guess what we are looking at?

We're looking at corner protectors. Probably brass.

• Like 1

On 3/20/2017 at 8:51 PM, wvu80 said:

Don't we have a forum member from the Washington area looking for LS?  Maybe looking for Chorus II's?  I'm not sure off hand.

That might be me. Now that I have Forté I in 2-channel, I'm set for the time being; plus the wife does NOT accept La Scala's.

• Like 1