Matched pairs- k-33 woofers- Free shipping

Pats3of4

I don't know how to break out the prices, but $325 for a pair of 15" woofers and a set of K-77's seems pretty dang good!

+++

You might want to consider putting an extra piece of thick cardboard over top those woofer cones.  When I need packing materials I've found that Sams Club always has a large supply of thick cardboard free for the taking.

So what kind of nerd am I to know who has the best quality free cardboard?  :wacko:

• Like 1

For shipping i actually flip it over and have a molded foam insert.  Its the box Bob Crites shipped the new ones in.

From what i saw it looked like the woofers sell for around $150 each.  The tweets around $120-75.  So ebay would charge at least $420 and then shipping.

If anyone wants these make me an offer- cash or trade

1 hour ago, USNRET said:

I might be interested in the tweeters to play with "time alignment" positioning on top of my 2015 Khorns assuming these fit the bill with Bob's AA networks and I can afford them.

I put tweeters on top of my Khorns.  That technique absolutely works.

This is a SEOS 12" waveguide with a DNA-360 CD, which tops out at 18 Khz.  The XO is a Crites A-4500 which matches the SEOS 12 tweeter perfectly.

IMG_4792.JPG

Khorn SEOS DNA-360.JPG

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Pats3of4 said:

ok.  That i wouldnt know but they are yours if you want them

OK smart guys. I have K-77Ds in the Khorns. I would like to play around with these if compatible. Talk to us goose!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, USNRET said:

OK smart guys. I have K-77Ds in the Khorns. I would like to play around with these if compatible. Talk to us goose!

I say go for it.  If you don't like the setup you can sell the K-77s for what you have in them.

I think you'll like time alignment.  It takes out a LOT of the echo, maybe "shouty" sound.

• Like 1