What center to use with RF3II's

jp88

I have RF3II's that I have had forever and they are more than enough for my apt. Wondering, what center should use with these. 

I was thinking the RC62II or RP250C. Which one would be better? or should I be looking at a different model. 

thanks

4 hours ago, jjptkd said:

I am currently running a RC-7 with a pair of RF-3 II's myself right now and they match up just fine. The RC-3 center is OK but seriously lacking compared to the 7.

The flip side of that would be running a rc3ii with a pair of rf7ii's, the match up would be just fine.  The rf3 are fine but seriously lacking compared to the 7....

The rc7 is a much better & more expensive speaker than the rc3 & IMO is overkill for the rf3 speakers.  If you can afford the rc7 by all means get one & then you will be set if you upgrade the rf3's.  But as frizninvt mentioned, the rc3ii is the correct & best matched center for the rf3's & actually a very good center especially for the money they sell for.

They use the same woofers and have the same sensitivity rating, same horn design just slightly smaller in the RF-3's. The RC-3 may be the proper match but the 7 is a nice step up, either will work but the 7 is better.

20170324_152836 (800x450).jpg