new horn and possible new low end cab with question or suggestions, ideas?

thumperxes

long time member here been gone for a while but have some questions.  my current system is diy pomelle sapelli lascallas crites cast woofers crites at50 tweeter? I belive correct and factory mid 55m and alk es400 es4000.

I just got done making yuichi a290 horns and have the k55m on them with an adapter and the ringing sound and honking sound is gone from the k400 so it sounds better more airy and open, read that befor but didn't belive it could.  the autoformer taps still trying to find the right spot not sure yet but seem to need brighter than what was set on k400. now I can hear the negative sound resonance from the horn lows.

I'm thinking about building a new low cabinet using emenince kappalite 3012lf 2 per cab but really thinking 4 per cab prob ported but not sure yet plus the looks would be cool as can be with 4 each side. 

what pair or foursome of 12s would you recomend?

is it normal when using a 1 in driver on a 2 in horn to have to increase the sound to balance it ?

also would the kappalite be able to be used in a jubilee for future reference