FS: Cambridge Audio 751BD---$450.00

willland

I have for sale a Cambridge Audio 751BD universal(BD, CD, SACD, DVD, DVD-A, etc.) player that has performed flawlessly with all disc formats and network music streaming from my PC for the last 3 years.  Overall condition is very good.

Reasons for selling:

Eliminating components from TV stand for better access and heat dissipation.

Using new Oppo 105 as DAC(from SMART TV), network music file streaming, and multi format disc use where before both Cambride Audio 840C CDplayer/DAC and 751BD both were needed.

The shipped price of $675.00 $625.00 $600.00 $575.00 $525.00 $450.00(with HDMI cable and RCA cables) includes original box, manual, wireless dongle, remote, and Bill's personal touch "packing to withstand bomb blast", Fed Ex Ground shipping, and I eat PayPal fee as always.

Local pickup price is $650.00 $600.00  $575.00 $550.00 $500.00 $425.00(with HDMI cable and RCA cables).  Original MSRP was $1249.00.

A little info about the 751BD below.

http://hometheaterreview.com/cambridge-audio-azur-751bd-blu-ray-universal-player-reviewed/

https://www.crutchfield.com/S-u3BT8mjXWMI/p_779751BDB/Cambridge-Audio-Azur-751BD.html

Bill

Cambridge Audio 751BD front.jpg

Cambridge Audio 751BD rear.jpg

Cambridge Audio 751BD top.jpg

Cambridge Audio 751BD left side.jpg

Cambridge Audio 751BD right side.jpg

Cambridge Audio 751BD top with accessories.jpg

A little more info here.

The CA 751BD is basically an Oppo BDP-95 in a BDP-93 chassis.  Both Oppo and CA use the same Mediatek chipset for video and user interface.  They use their own audio tweaks though.

Bill

What can I do to make this happen?:unsure:

A super combo pack with my Cambridge Audio 640A v2 integrated/840C CD player/Dac?:o;)

Or I keep the 640A/840C combo and sell my Integra DTM-40.4 receiver/DPS-10.5 player?

Or I add a Sony CDP-CE375 multi-disc player to the original listing?

I am not desperate but must liquidate.

Bill

15 minutes ago, Tasdom said:

Keep the OPPO 

If the 751BD does not sell the Oppo unfortunately goes.  IMO, neither sounds better than the other.  The Oppo just allows me to use one piece to do what both Cambridge Audios perform.  I like the smaller form factor of the 751BD but it combined with the 840C do take up more room in my TV stand.

15 minutes ago, Tasdom said:

bump! :emotion-22:

Thanks for the bump.:)

Bill

Another price(-$50.00) drop.

$525.00 shipped

$500.00 local pickup

As mentioned in an earlier post, the 751BD is CA's flagship equivalent of the Oppo flagship BDP-95.  They both use the same OE chipset for interface and for video processing/upscaling but each have their own upgraded audio tweaks(analog output stage, DAC chips, etc.).

Just to put things in perspective.

Sound/build quality order first to last.

1. Oppo BDP-105

2. CA 752BD

3. Oppo 95

3. CA 751BD

4. Oppo BDP-83SE

5. Oppo 103

6. Oppo 93

6. CA 651BD

7. Oppo BDP-83

Bill