FS: Cambridge Audio 751BD---$450.00

willland

22 minutes ago, big bones billy said:

Hey

Everyone

I know first hand that Bill is a stand-up guy to deal with. No worries about the unit not being exactly as described. I purchased a pair of RB-5's from him in early December. Excellent transaction and excellent guy.

Thanks for the kind words my friend. 

Oh, I do have the original box so I will edit my first post.

Bill

• Moderators
On 3/25/2017 at 10:06 AM, willland said:

The shipped price of $675.00 $625.00 $600.00 $575.00 $525.00 $450.00(with HDMI cable and RCA cables)

Wow, this is looking like SlickDeals pricing!  I can't see this lasting much longer.  Someone has to be in the market for a high end BD player.

22 hours ago, Youthman said:

Wow, this is looking like SlickDeals pricing!  I can't see this lasting much longer.

Michael,

Thanks for the encouragement but I am starting to wonder.:unsure:

22 hours ago, Youthman said:

Someone has to be in the market for a high end BD player.

That's what I would have thought.  Even if you never played a Blu-ray disc through it, it's other disc spinning attributes is worth the price of entry.

Bill

++ For the effort this guy has put into marketing this exceptional piece of equipment!

And this has FIVE Wolfson DACs. Top of the line.

I paid this much for the CXC cd carrier last fall when I refurbished my 25 year old components. 

Cambridge makes stuff that rivals the sonic quality of 1990s audiophile equipment.

2 hours ago, JohnJ said:

++ For the effort this guy has put into marketing this exceptional piece of equipment!

Can't blame a guy for trying.;)

2 hours ago, JohnJ said:

And this has FIVE Wolfson DACs. Top of the line.

Yes it does.

2 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Cambridge makes stuff that rivals the sonic quality of 1990s audiophile equipment.

They sure do.  I just reconfigured my master bedroom rig by moving my CA 640A v2.0 integrated and CA 840C CD player/DAC in with my Heresy II's.  

Thanks for the kind words and added marketing info to help push it along.:D

Bill

5 minutes ago, Montego said:

I need the HDMI connection for sacd and dvd-a through my Pioneer SC-95.  It doesn't have multi channel inputs. I assume the highly regarded dacs would not be utilized?  Forgive me if everyone knows this but me.

If you were running HDMI, it would use the DAC in the amp - if I remember right.

However, you can use 2-Channel out from the player for music, and therefore utilize the player DAC.

1 minute ago, Montego said:

I need the HDMI connection for sacd and dvd-a through my Pioneer SC-95.  It doesn't have multi channel inputs. I assume the highly regarded dacs would not be utilized?  Forgive me if everyone knows this but me.

That is correct.  If you send signal via HDMI from player to AVR you would not be using the 751BD's on board DACs.  Now you would be using the 751BD's DACs if you were to listen to SACD's in stereo mode via analog RCAs.

Bill

Okay, what else is a guy suppose to do?:unsure:

I dropped the price.

I dropped the price and added all kinds of "extras".

I dropped the price again.

I dropped the price again.

I payed forum members to say nice things about me and what I am selling?;):lol:

I ridiculously dropped the price again.:o

How about a 14 day $$$ back guarantee?  Prefer a "somewhat" long time forum member but may adjust that caveat.

$450.00 shipped with big fat HDMI and RCA cables or AR speaker selector.

Bill

9 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

I'm waiting for Willand to throw in a George Foreman grill and a spray can of Flex-seal

I am really trying hard.  I don't have anything left to throw in.:unsure:

What else is there left to do?

Okay, it's free but buyer has to handle the shipping and handling cost which I estimate to be around $450.00.;):P

Bill

^^^^^

Thats pretty funny. Don't beat yourself up, it doesn't seem to be a sellers market. I look at the audio sites way too much and I see nice pieces sitting a long time along with "reduced price" incentives. Generally there is always a buyer, it just may take longer than you'd like. Good luck -

• Like 1