Scala's - $200 - west virgina

calhockey10

That's a 5 hour drive from where I live.  It's much closer to Washington, DC and Western Maryland.

I'm not kidding here, those look like a really nice platform for a refurb project or even as-is for the garage.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Peter P. said:

At that price, I don't care how ugly they look; I'd find room for them even if it meant the wife has to sleep outside!

So just how ugly is she?:D

Seriously no offense at all  intended just couldn't resist a leading line like that. The ghost of Groucho Marx forgives me.

I've contacted the seller so see if all the drivers work.  Not a big fan of LaScalas, but at that price it's hard to resist.  Bit of a drive, a couple of hours each way.  I'll advise as things do, or do not, progress.

Thanks for the heads up Neil.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, thebes said:

Not a big fan of LaScalas, but at that price it's hard to resist.  Bit of a drive, a couple of hours each way.  I'll advise as things do, or do not, progress.

Yep, hard to turn down cheap LS's.  For a hundred bucks a speaker, what have you got to lose?

My info for LS's in condition C or less shows an avg selling price at $975 with a couple of cheapies at $650.  The Industrial models sell at about $900.