Klipschorns Dealer

RLink

Looking for any assistance in finding a dealer along the east coast who may have the 70th anniversary edition on display or at the very least any Klipschorns on display so I can see and hear them.

I realize being a limited edition, dealers would be reluctant to take out of the box but at this price it sure would be nice to see what your buying........Thanks.

• Moderators
20 minutes ago, Frzninvt said:

If you have heard one Klipschorn you have heard them all.  Subtle changes over the years, the laws of physics have not changed.  

Could be right, when looking for our "last" speakers we heard a few different Khorns, all sounded different and it was because of the different room shapes and sizes, not the speakers.

There was a fellow here a couple of years ago who became a dealer, he was either in the Carolinas or Georgia but I can't recall his name or handle.  He owned Khorns and was into the heritage sound so if he doesn't actually carry them he'll have them in his home.

You could also post a request for a listening session from fellow members in Florida, but you'd have to be more specific as to yourlocation.