Moving a screen

tnycman

Some screens go together easily, other people have had a bit of trouble with assembly.  If you foresee an easy trip renting a vehicle, it might be quite a bit simpler, leaving it together, getting it home and just throwing up on your wall.

• Like 1

What do you drive?  Lets hope is a small Geo Metro or something like that.

I envision, stopping by a mattress store and buying a couple queen size box springs, put the screen between them and strap them to the roof of the car.  Don't go past 90mph if you take the interstate.  Cornering over 45 will cause them to shift also.

Joking aside, I did the same thing when buying some furniture once, rented a small Uhaul and had it all back to them for about 26 dollars total.  You can buy/bring some straps to secure it to one of the walls of the truck.

• Like 1

Is this a projector screen mounted to a frame?

If so, wouldn't the screen need to be removed from the frame to un-mount the frame from the old wall and to remount to the new wall?

At least this would be the case for my Da-Lite screen and frame.

Tnycman,

Don't rent a truck, rent one of the movers like you would when moving your household items.  15ft enclosed truck.

But yeah, the Smart car could be a good option.

Ok bro, we got it you're a funny guy, move on to another post now.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Is this a projector screen mounted to a frame?

If so, wouldn't the screen need to be removed from the frame to un-mount the frame from the old wall and to remount to the new wall?

At least this would be the case for my Da-Lite screen and frame.

Its a fixed screen, u bought bunch of stuff fomr this guy, he just moved to his new home, and the screen was in one price, I figured if he could've taken that a part he would've done so..

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk