WTB: Pair JBL 2404H tweeters

jorjen

I will be out of town for a week.  I have a pair that work great and are hammer coated.  

When I get back and if u are still interested and haven't found another pair....I'll send some pics.

jc

23 hours ago, jwc said:

I will be out of town for a week.  I have a pair that work great and are hammer coated.  

When I get back and if u are still interested and haven't found another pair....I'll send some pics.

jc

Sounds great Jim, thanks.

I have ONE with the driver and horn.  I picked up the front speakers from a theater that closed and I got all the bass bins, but they had sold the L/R horns already and only had the center left.  Not much I can do with only one horn, so if you want a full L/C/R set you've got three horns here.

13 hours ago, pat_in_dfw said:

I have ONE with the driver and horn.  I picked up the front speakers from a theater that closed and I got all the bass bins, but they had sold the L/R horns already and only had the center left.  Not much I can do with only one horn, so if you want a full L/C/R set you've got three horns here.

Pat, is the single horn still available? I have one 2404h and need another. 

Yes it is available.  I found pics and the driveris actually a 2445J.  That might be close enough to use as a center if you have a matching L/R, but not sure if that's close enough to what you need.  I'm not sure off the top of my head what the exact horn is, but hopefully the attached pics will help.

Patrick

20170305_134133.jpg

20170305_134145.jpg

20170305_134257.jpg