Klipsch Belle clone project. Finished and in new house now

avguytx

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 9/23/2017 at 6:38 PM, avguytx said:

And there you have it....all 36 pieces cut out for a pair of Belles.  Still have the angles on the ramps to do plus dog house angles,  woofer holes to cut out, etc, etc. But I got a lot done in 5 hours including breaks. Ha. Damn hot outside here. 

20170923_183510.jpg

The only angles are the dog house then, correct? What are the angles? If I only have to do angles on the dog house, and ramps, cut holes for woofer, and the slot...I might be able to just get the wood all cut, and then route the angles on my router table. That is if it is an angle I can get a bit for. Then use my jigsaw to cut the rest.

The most odd angles are on the ramps on the back side of the cabinet where the woofer fires into the 3" x 13" opening and it routes it to the sides of the cabinet.  I built a jig for those cuts to run them through the table saw.  That was really the toughest cut, if I had to pic, of all that was done.  I don't believe a router would be able to cut that but I could be wrong.  The "flat" section of the angle, that's attached to the top and bottom, was about 3" wide, I believe.

See highlighted in red.

Belle back.jpg

• Thanks 1