2007 Klipsch La Scala IIs

rmlowz

Hello,

I have three 2007 Klipsch La Scala II S for sale, In very good condition some minor scratches. Black Oak in color A stock the veneer matches the tops and bottom. Sold as a Package of three only. 

Someone buy these please I do not want to put these in storage !!

$5,200.00 OBO

Thanks rmlowz

IMG_4417.JPG

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, pat_in_dfw said:

Good luck in your sale. You're asking $1700 PER speaker. I've had a PAIR in very good condition listed at $1400 for over a month without any serious interest. 

Weren't yours 1's and not 2's?

6 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Weren't yours 1's and not 2's?

Yes they were Is and not IIs. But like a car, the biggest hit in value is when you drive it off the lot. 10 years old vs 30 years old isn't a giant difference. Some, yes. Good luck. If you can sell yours then that will only help to establish the value higher.

I just want to please remind members not to discuss pricing opinions in for sale listings. It's not fair to the seller.

I also want to go on record saying the most profound difference in sound I've ever heard within the Klipsch product line is between the LaScala I and II. They're two completely different sounding speakers.

Jeff

• Like 4

Hello forum friends,

tidmack i could not have said it better. totally different sound for sure. Quote: I get the feeling selling these is painful for you so my sympathy goes out for you.  Larry.

Scallywagger77, There is no pain here, all of it really is toys and the best hobby I have had ever. This system in 2007 was two 2007 khorns, one of the LaScalla IIs for center and the other two LaScalla IIS for right and left rear all in black oak.. I was trying to get a better system for mainly movies than The Klipsch THX system that I had. I accomplished that feat in spades. I have two systems with projectors and screens The system in the house is basically going to be a TV room to say. that's why I am selling. If they don't storage they go. The other system I have in my barn is a whole different story. The morale of the story in my barn is stay off the phone talking to Coytee !!. Before you know it you will have 4 MWMs and the same horns that are on his Jubilees (I forgot the part number) Danley DTS 10 and much more. I haven't talk to him in a while. I probably will have to call him soon to see what I need to buy next. He did not lead me wrong on the barn system LOL.

Cheers rmlowz

On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 9:30 AM, Innocent_George said:

ONCE AGAIN! I guess I should of waited on pulling the trigger a little more. A few months ago purchased a set of LS 1s. Oh well. Good luck with your sale! 

No problem!  Just move your 1st-generation La Scalas to side surround position and put the La Scala IIs across the front in L-C-R positions.  You'll have an all-La Scala 5.1 system.  I assume you have a sub.

That's what I did.  When I found a pair of LS2s at a great price, I bought them for Left and Right.  I thought that having the 1st -gen La Scalas for surround would be pretty decadent, but what the heck, they're paid for, so let's do it.  I moved them behind the sofa (toed in directly toward the seating position), placed them on 13-1/2" stands (folding stepstools, rated at 300 lbs apiece, 4 per speaker), and the combo sounds great, as it should.  I have a Heresy III for Rear Surround, but don't always use the 6.1 setup.

You have a great opportunity to assemble a great-sounding system.  Consider it.  No, go for it!

• Like 1