For Sale vs Shipping: 1994 LaScalas in the West Palm Beach area of South Florida

nola

Well, these are just a little too big for the needs in Florida at my parents house. I will be back there April 14, Good Friday.

If there is any interest, please let me know. The link below goes to the posts from when I bought these in 2013. Asking $900.00 for both. Wellington, FL. (I think that is what I paid for them) An easy drive from any of SE FL cities like Miami, Ft Lauderdale, and the Treasure Coast. Orlando is about 2 1/2 hrs away, Tampa 3-4 hr drive away. I might also be to assist in the transport, but contact me first.

They are brighter than my LaScala I's in New Orleans, but otherwise great.

EDIT: I have never heard LS IIs elsewhere, so I assume that the stronger treble is a characteristic of LS IIs vs Is, as this is true for both speakers.

EDIT:   **** These 1994 LaScala's are LS I s NOT LS II s ********  

This 1994 system has some different components and crossover than my other LaScalas from the 1970s (which no longer have original Klipsch xover networks. They now have either non-Klipsch xover networks or modified xover networks).

Hence part of the likely reason for differences in treble timbre along with settings. (Apologies on my part. I think LS IIs were 1st made around 2006)

Link to 2013 posts that include pictures on page 1: 

community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/142447-1994-la-scalas-in-central-florida/

Otherwise, I will either do a drive out of FL with these or maybe ship them. (I will do a separate post in this regard).

Thanks all

NOLA

EDIT:    Link to prior thread about these LS's including pictures:

Edited by nola
Error in description

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...