SVS PB12-Ultra/2 Subwoofer Black - With Warranty

wadesi79

Hi Folks,
I'm moving cross country and have to sell my beloved SVS PB12-Ultra/2 Subwoofer. It is in a non smoking home with no kids. I have babied it over the last 5 years of my ownership. I purchased it with a non functioning amp in 2012. I purchased a new 1000W Bash amplifier directly from SVS for $400 7/17/2012 and it has a 5 year warranty from SVS. I have the receipt for your reference. The sub is in excellent mechanical and cosmetic condition. It is a heavy sub at 200lbs so I'm not interested in shipping it anywhere. I can meetup within 100 miles of the Tampa Florida area or audition it in Parrish, FL. It is a MONSTER sub and will go down to sub 16hz flawlessly. Feel free to contact me with any questions. I'm asking for $650. You can not touch the performance of this sub at this price point. I will follow up with pics shortly.

SVS PB12-Ultra/2 Specifications
· Twin TV-12 "Ultra" woofers built by TC-Sounds... SVS's best
· 1,000 watt BASH (R) amp with built-in parametric equalizer
· Flush-mount amp configuration (220v. version available)
· Computer Assisted Design (CAD) enclosure
· Down-firing configuration with distinctive SVS integrated base-plate
· Compliant floor mounts , low center of gravity
· Three 4" high-flow flared porting (in and out), two port blocks included.
· Extra heavy-duty detachable 8 foot power cord
· Selectable 16Hz, 20Hz or 25Hz extension with included port plugs
· +/- 2 dB 18 Hz-200 Hz anechoic in 20hz mode **
· Size: Approx. 19" wide, 26.5" tall and 28" deep. Weight: 190 pounds

20170404_081103 (Medium).jpg

20170404_081033 (Medium).jpg

• Like 3

At that price, if you were local. I'd buy it just to have it.  I could always find a use for it at some point down the road.

I actually had a PB12+2 at one point.  When I sold it I actually shipped it from where I live in TX to a buyer in Canada.  I just put it on a palate and dropped it off at forwardair.  Pretty simple actually and not horribly expensive at the time.

Hi Folks,

I'm moving in 30 days so will prefer to sell locally before that. If I'm gonna transport it cross country it's coming to Seattle with me!

Capt, Shoot me a pm if your interested. I've gotten a few feelers off CL but nothing solid yet.

Sold to the Capt! Sorry I couldn't give a proper audition as my receiver was acting up but should be smooth sailing for years to come. Hope you enjoy as much as i did! Will be looking for a new sub in the Seattle area in a few months. Hopefully I can get a great deal as well.

• Like 1