A pile of Crown D75's

Shiva

I suppose at $50 each this seems like a pretty smokin' deal, but knowing nothing about these amps other than what I've read briefly....considering they are at least 17 years old, with no indication of how hard they've been driven.....still a worthwhile investment?

29 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

I suppose at $50 each this seems like a pretty smokin' deal, but knowing nothing about these amps other than what I've read briefly....considering they are at least 17 years old, with no indication of how hard they've been driven.....still a worthwhile investment?

They're pretty rock solid and very clean sounding amps.  At that price a spare is affordable.  If you ever have a failure and need a repair, you'll have one ready.

25 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

I emailed the CL poster to see if they would ship a few.  Perhaps Gnote and I could coordinate....not that I "need" any amps like this, but, well.....

At this selling price,  with reasonable shipping charges,  how can you say no,  eh?

(Look at me. After spending a week with yoopers, I can act a little like one of them.  Eh?)

38 minutes ago, -js- said:

At this selling price,  with reasonable shipping charges,  how can you say no,  eh?

(Look at me. After spending a week with yoopers, I can act a little like one of them.  Eh?)

What or who is a yooper?  

23 minutes ago, shiva said:

What or who is a yooper?  

Someone  (resident,  etc) of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.  A UP'er, a Yooper.  Disclaimer: I ain't from around there,  but I have stayed at a Holiday Inn.

@jimjimbo - am I right?

• Moderators
3 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

I got 3 from ebay not knowing anything about condition and all three have been used for the last 3-4 years no problem, they must be tough. I'd like to get a couple more.

If a few people wanted them it might be a better deal, to help with shipping at least?