A pile of Crown D75's

Shiva

34 minutes ago, dtel said:

I got 3 from ebay not knowing anything about condition and all three have been used for the last 3-4 years no problem, they must be tough. I'd like to get a couple more.

If a few people wanted them it might be a better deal, to help with shipping at least?

Ship them all to Rodneys and you can disperse them from there.  Save on shipping.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, -js- said:

Someone  (resident,  etc) of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.  A UP'er, a Yooper.  Disclaimer: I ain't from around there,  but I have stayed at a Holiday Inn.

@jimjimbo - am I right?

Aha,   Though i had grown up in the lower Michigan, I had never heard the term.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, shiva said:

Aha,   Though i had grown up in the lower Michigan, I had never heard the term.  

And the lower peninsula residents are sometimes referred to as "trolls" as they live under or below the five mile long Mackinaw Bridge that connects the 2 portions of the state.

• Like 1

I still have 2 of these that I used in my old house as part of the whole house audio distribution system.  "New" house wasn't technically new so I couldn't run the cables where I needed for audio in every room so I'm not using the amps now.

• 2 weeks later...