Quote of the day

Travis In Austin

• Moderators

Not to much, it seems very little is secret, what happens at Rodney's rarely stays at Rodney's, they love to talk, and will not let you forget it anytime soon. 

Example, Roy snuck up on me and "PLAYED" like he was kissing me, they were burning up their phones, in 2 minutes the video was on this forum and facebook and who knows where else, 2 minutes.

• Like 2

nothing wrong with a good natured joke.  Here’s a funny one:  if you’re at work in a decent sized company and the big boss is going to address the entire workforce. When you have a new person onboard, you elbow him and tell him to stand up and introduce himself (telling him that they boss just mentioned the new guy).  So, you’ll have everyone sitting listening to the boss and then the new guy stands up and just says his name. (usually the speaker stops when someone stands up).

All humor is at the expense of another person.

Don’t underestimate the real old corny ones either. back in the day before voice mail, a co-worker was at lunch. I put a message at his desk that he had received a phone call from Mr. Lyon. The number i provided was to the local Zoo.  The guy actually called and kept asking for Mr. Lyon.  We were dying from laughter. 

• Like 5

• "Predictions are difficult. Especially about the future." - Yogi Berra, Baseball player
  • "I think gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman" - Arnold Schwarzenegger
  • "Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world,  I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that but not  with all those flies and death and stuff." - Mariah Carey, pop singer
  • "Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life."Brooke Shields
  • "I have opinions of my own --strong opinions-- but I don't always agree with them" - George Bush
  • "It isn't pollution that is hurting the environment, it's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."
    - Dan Quayle, former U.S. Vice-President
  • "So, where’s the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?" – Christina Aguilera
  • "Fiction writing is great. You can make up almost anything"- Ivana Trump, that too after completion of her book.
  • "He’s a guy who gets up at six o’clock in the morning regardless of what time it is"- Lou Duva
  • Like 3