Pricing help

Lancia

I was able to get some more photos today. I talked with my grandma and she said that Paul personally picked out the rosewood for my grandpa when he visited. I got a photo of the tag from the belle and looked at some of the portraits. There's a huge binder of slides and negetives of the factory and of Paul. My grandpa was such a fan, that his License plate was Klipsch!
316dffac2a9e41a4e9ff4e2c2ec60e26.jpg
52cc735140a5de377175e66f8aad3f25.jpg5df54a4aa223cedfd3a1a95b17d1cca0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Hi Lancia,  Your Grandfather's Klipschorns look very nice. As mentioned in an earlier post by forum member Budman, I do have a fondness for Rosewood Klipschorns, so I will be admiring this picture for the next few days.

I've always seen a pair of women in long dresses. What do you see in the grain?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I see some of my favorite colors in a very unique wood grain pattern, that could blend in very well with my other Klipschorns. I have many exotic woodgrain objects in my house, so I try to avoid subjecting myself to frequent Rorschach tests that might reveal that I think of women even more than I already know I do, LOL.

• Like 1