SOLD!!!! 2015 Klipschorns - black and mint! $4,900 OBO

Trentster5172

SOLD!!!!!

Newer black Klipschorns that I purchased brand new from Klipsch in January of 2015.  They have moved a total of about six feet since they came out of their boxes.  No dings and no scratches!  They are mint!!!  I also have all of the original boxes and packaging.  Local pickup is preferred.  That way you can see how perfect they are and help pack them yourself so there is zero damage when you take them away.  Why am I selling? I'd like to try a set of Jubilees 

$4,900 OBO, Pocatello, Idaho

I have PayPal, but cash is more fun!!!

Factory boxes:

Two bass bin boxes @ 42"H x 27"W x 34"D

Two mid/high boxes @ 15"H x 31"W x 36"D

Shipping weight with pallets is probably around 450 pounds (175 each speaker).

Trent

IMG_2321.JPG

1 hour ago, Trentster5172 said:

I just researched it.  Looks like mine are 1 and 2 of week 5.  Yours are 1 and 2 of week 32.  Didn't realize the serial numbers didn't continue climbing until your post.

Nor did I. Klipsch must be pumping them out not to start at calendar year - 001 rather than calendar week.

Updated price!  Also, in checking with shipping companies I'm not sure I want the responsibility of shipping these.  I would be happy to post the dimensions of all of the original shipping boxes (which I still have in excellent shape) and shipping weight, but I would prefer local pickup.  When I say these are perfect, I mean they are perfect!  If you would like to have them shipped to you I would be happy to help as long as you make the arrangements yourself.  I don't want any liability or bad feelings with a forum member if they were inadvertently damaged.

I'm motivated to sell to try Jubilees, but I'm already taking a huge loss selling these.  I'd prefer to have Khorns and Jubilees, but its cost prohibitive right now.