SOLD!!!! 2015 Klipschorns - black and mint! $4,900 OBO

Trentster5172

In case anyone wanted to know- Shipping through YRC from dock to dock to anywhere in the continental US would be around $150 to $350; however, the standard insured value would only be around $760 based on weight and size of the factory packaging.  To add YRC's maximum insurance coverage of only $3,600 for a package this size, it would be another $600 or so.  And...  If you want it delivered to your house instead of the shipping company's dock it's also more.

Factory boxes:

Two bass bin boxes @ 42"H x 27"W x 34"D

Two mid/high boxes @ 15"H x 31"W x 36"D

Shipping weight with pallets is probably around 450 pounds (175 each speaker).

Again- I'd prefer the buyer pick these up!

54 minutes ago, Trentster5172 said:

Price update...  LOL- I'm surprised nobody wants a brand new set...  Maybe I got the wrong color.  At this point I have only listed them here.

First of all, fantastic price.  You're practically giving them away.

Second of all, I love black.  They are are big and the wife hates them in the living room, but being in the corners and being black they just are on the outside of your peripheral vision and blend into the background.  To me they are far less intrusive visually than towers or bookshelf speakers located near to the TV.

I don't intend to demean your beloved state, but I have a feeling the thing holding back your sale is "Idaho."

C'mon you guys, who doesn't want a road trip to Idaho in May for a great deal? 

GLWYS

• Like 3

1 hour ago, pallpoul said:

Would they fit in the back of an F-150 (Short bed, super crew)?

Yes. I have carried a pair twice in my 6' 1/2 ton. One pair used w/o boxes and one pair NIB; 4 boxes of NIB is a tight fit but it will work. Bass bins long dimension left to right; short dimension front to back, two top hats sitting front to back narrow side down between bass bins and tail gate.

Edit I just remembered that only ONE will fit between bass bins and tail gate the other top hat fit beside the bass bins and side on the wheel well. It might have fit the other way but my suitcase fit better in the back by the one top hat. Threat of rain made me wrap everything in tarps, didn't rain but the plastic tarp didn't stand a chance even tied and taped at 85 mph for 7 hours.

Khorn load.JPG

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Trentster5172, if you would like to call me, we should be able to figure this out. I have a high school graduation to attend starting at noon but should be free after 6PM (Central Time). My phone number is 479-409-8201. The best part of this whole thing is that I would be bringing these speakers all the way back to the state of their birth. It will have to be a road trip combined with a short vacation, and a sanity check might be required at some point. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Paul.R.Brewer said:

Trentster5172, if you would like to call me, we should be able to figure this out. I have a high school graduation to attend starting at noon but should be free after 6PM (Central Time). My phone number is 479-409-8201. The best part of this whole thing is that I would be bringing these speakers all the way back to the state of their birth. It will have to be a road trip combined with a short vacation, and a sanity check might be required at some point. 

Wow....my new hero....welcome to the forum. Those are VERY nice speakers you're getting....congrats to you both.

• Like 1