Sold! RSX-5 & RCX-4

billybob

Sold bookshelves but, still have Center

Hello,

Up for sale is a 5.0 HT or music speaker system. Thought I would list these here first so, at some point soon may put them on the bay or other.

Will let pics speak for themselves. Second owner and have not found anything wrong sonically with speakers. Missing one logo off of 1 bookshelf pedestal and center speaker needs a dab of glue for logo. Speaking of dabs, a couple of small dabs of white paint on rear of one which should be easy to remove. 93db eff. for the bookshelves and 94db eff. for the center, according to cnet. Weight listed there as well may be correct but have read elsewhere 7 lbs. for bookshelves and 8 lbs. for center. In any case, should weigh in at 35 pounds weight.. May separate at some point in time later but for now selling as package. Going to list them here for $360. No boxes so..

.*** If interested in speakers and not local pickup, (Tallahassee) I can drop off speakers to a nearby UPS store I can provide to you near to me. You can make your own arrangements about shipping to yourself, payment, insurance,etc.***

PayPal will work for me.

Thanks, Billy

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

These are seriously underrated.  The RSX-5's put out some serious sound for their size, and their form factor gives some really decent WAF.  Add in that Billy here is a stand up guy, and the price is decent, you've got yourself a helluva deal here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IbizaFlame said:

These are seriously underrated.  The RSX-5's put out some serious sound for their size, and their form factor gives some really decent WAF.  Add in that Billy here is a stand up guy, and the price is decent, you've got yourself a helluva deal here.

Agree to all said.  These are cool "little" speakers.

Bill

Thanks@willland You and IbizaFlame are for sure onto these. Not computer line speakers as sold but, boardroom, green room speakers. Believe me, have tried to rationalize keeping a pair. Computer, whatever your need, the RSX line are some cool speakers, starting with the RSX-3. Within abit, will be gone anyway. LC over at the bay. Thanks to you both for the awareness of the type of speaker.

A couple of times was fooled by the RF-3 and a pair of these for HT and music, lol...

edit streaming on PC

I have owned my RVX-42 LCR/RSX-4/RW-10d combo for the better part of 10 years and they are not going anywhere.  Before I bought my RS-35's, I used a pair of the RSX-4's as surrounds speakers with my RF-63/RC-64 rig and they definitely held their own.

Bill

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well sirs, 4 RSX-5 sold! Still have the center,

On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 5:07 PM, billybob said:

Hello,

Up for sale is a 5.0 HT or music speaker system. Thought I would list these here first so, at some point soon may put them on the bay or other.

Will let pics speak for themselves. Second owner and have not found anything wrong sonically with speakers. Missing one logo off of 1 bookshelf pedestal and center speaker needs a dab of glue for logo. Speaking of dabs, a couple of small dabs of white paint on rear of one which should be easy to remove. 93db eff. for the bookshelves and 94db eff. for the center, according to cnet. Weight listed there as well may be correct but have read elsewhere 7 lbs. for bookshelves and 8 lbs. for center. In any case, should weigh in at 35 pounds weight.. May separate at some point in time later but for now selling as package. Going to list them here for $360. No boxes so..

.*** If interested in speakers and not local pickup, (Tallahassee) I can drop off speakers to a nearby UPS store I can provide to you near to me. You can make your own arrangements about shipping to yourself, payment, insurance,etc.***

PayPal will work for me.

Thanks, Billy

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

• 1 year later...