Cornwalls - Birch with Walnut colored Stain - Chicago Burbs

meagain

Western Chicago Suburbs.    I can't seem to load more than one photo here so I'll try posting after this.   
Birch with darker stain.   I cannot for the life of me figure out why one of the badges is missing but I'll be looking for this.   The tops have a molding/trim around the tops for glass.    It's done well and IMO a great idea.   I don't think they came with the glass when I purchased them.    SN 8P-785 and 8P-790.
$1,200    Will consider offers.     Any interest in Chicagoland for these?

Screen Shot 2017-04-07 at 6.19.56 PM.png

Sorry - been ridiculously super busy and still haven't had much time to research.   I'll throw this out here - $1200 but will consider any and all offers.   A person in the next town seems to have been the first person to inquire.  

I've not had a chance to deal with my LaScala I'm selling either but those are also available.  Birch & consecutive.

On 4/15/2017 at 8:10 AM, meagain said:

Sorry - been ridiculously super busy and still haven't had much time to research.   I'll throw this out here - $1200 but will consider any and all offers.   A person in the next town seems to have been the first person to inquire.  

I've not had a chance to deal with my LaScala I'm selling either but those are also available.  Birch & consecutive.

Might be interested in your La Scala's if you could post some photos.  Thanks.

JimJimbo  - I've not yet sat down to sort out pricing on this.  I'm sort of in emergency mode with other things right now.  I need to start a new thread on this when I can but for now am willing to consider any fair offer on them  (as well as the Cornwalls).   I'm in North Downers Grove near I-88 between 355 & 294.

ETA - that Scott is also for sale (incl walnut case).  But for now, I'm concentrating on Cornwalls.

Screen Shot 2017-04-20 at 12.09.48 PM.png

The Scott is a 299-B but while I AM going to sell it, it just sort of ended up in the photo of the LaScala.

I'd like to concentrate on one item at a time and that would be Cornwalls.   So if anyone's interested in them - contact me.  I'm throwing out a number of $1200  but I'm up for considering any fair offer.   If anyone is interested, message me with an amount and when you can come get them.  

They are not currently hooked up as they are sitting in my living room.   I don't think I've bought a single pair of speakers (even Khorns) with listening to them first - but I can understand someone wanting to.   My stereo system is in another room so let me ponder on that one a bit.  Conversely, if anyone has an amp or some easy way to do this - I'm up for it.  

• 1 month later...