Inspire Fire Bottle Amplifier

db101

I'm finally getting motivated to sell a few things so I can buy more things.:)

I am listing this amp here first because it worked so well with my Cornwalls and would like to see it go to a Klipsh owner.

This is a Dennis Had designed and hand built by him SEP tube amp that is capable of running a variety of output tubes, which is why I bought it in the first place, to experience

what using different tubes would sound like. I purchased it directly from Dennis and I am the only owner.

The amp is in like new condition and has well under 100 hours on it, probably closer to 50.

$1200, plus shipping, and if using paypal I'm afraid you have to pay, pal.

Local Pickup highly recommended if possible, willing to drive a reasonable distance to hand off. Located at 82637 in Wyoming.

Tubes included in the sale:

1. Sovtek 5AR4 Rectifier

2. Shuguang 5U4 Rectifier

3. Russian OTK 6H1N-BN Preamp  (6922/7308, I tried others but the Russian sounded best, even better than a Gold Lion 6922).

4. Electro-Harmonix 6CA7 (matched pair purchased from Jim McShane)

5. Shuguang 6L6GC (matched pair)

6. Genalex Gold Lion KT88 (matched pair)

I am unable to upload pictures because my files are too large, if interested, contact me and I will send pics.

I just posted this on Wyoming craigslist.com, so the pictures can be viewed there.

Thanks, Greg

Well under a 100 hours? Man you didn't use it much. Heck you never burned in one of the sets of tubes you have on hand for it or the amplifier itself for that matter. I think you should use it some more before selling it! Nice looking amp!