Klipsch Jubilee bass bins and passive biamp crossovers

diamonddelts

We're not supposed to make comments about the sale, as per the terms of agreement for the Garage Sale section.  If you want to start your own PMs or perhaps another thread with him (not in the GS section), then that's clearly in-bounds. 

But I personally wouldn't push the seller on the answers to the above questions.  Clearly whatever implementation that he has apparently didn't appeal to his ears.  I've seen this before.  It's clear that these bass bins are brand new.  EDIT: I see his price: this is a steal.  I'd jump in this is you're ever thinking about getting a pair of Jubs.  It doesn't get any less expensive, IME.

Chris

So this is just the bin and crossovers? No horns and drivers?  That's a steal? Crap. How much are Jubilees? For some reason I always figured they were around the same as older K-Horns that go for around 1800 to 2500.  Never seen em, never heard em.  Ignorance is bliss. 

• Like 1

Let me be clear: commenting on the seller's Garage Sale thread is out of bounds.  If you're serious about acquiring them, then make an offer to the seller, but please, don't comment on the sale.

Bass bins (with the dual 12" woofers, as implied above) go for about double that price, new.  Two-way Jubs are about the price of a new pair of Khorns, if you want to compare prices.  The 3-way Jubs add about another $1K (US).  You can see the prices of Klipschorns on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Klipsch-Klipschorn-AK5-Speaker-Walnut/dp/B000JQM14S

Chris

• Like 1

So the fact that the contact number was to NASA should have been left in.  When I googled it, that's what I saw as well.  Maybe a typo?

I saw no major issues with the edited posts.  Posting facts are comments as well. 

OP, if you have any issues with any posts, please PM me and I will be happy to edit out negative responses.

45 minutes ago, Chris A said:

I see his price: this is a steal.  I'd jump in this is you're ever thinking about getting a pair of Jubs.  It doesn't get any less expensive, IME.

Cris is correct in reminding us about commenting, however to finish a reminder statement followed by his own comment is...um a little weird.