SOLD Klipsch KV4 Center

BluBitRates

Yes, I just looked it up.  You are right, black matte only.

I had moved recently on a KLF-C7 in Med Oak which would match my CF-4's but they have already been passed on to a worthy fellow Klipschite.  I didn't realize the KV-4 was black only.

It's a good thing I like black speakers.  B)

11 hours ago, wvu80 said:

Yes, I just looked it up.  You are right, black matte only.

I had moved recently on a KLF-C7 in Med Oak which would match my CF-4's but they have already been passed on to a worthy fellow Klipschite.  I didn't realize the KV-4 was black only.

It's a good thing I like black speakers.  B)

What has been passed on to a worthy fellow?  Did you get rid of the Epic's? Do you have the C-7 in house?    

I have the CF-4s.  I wanted to either buy a center or build one as I like DIY projects.

Some beautiful Med Oak KLF-C7 went on CL in Rockford, IL for a nice price and I bought them even though I didn't have an economical way to get them to WV.  @Rivernuggets was local to them and graciously offered to pick them up and ship them to me in a week or so if we couldn't find a Klipschite headed this way.

In the meantime even though I liked the C-7 I figured the KV-4 would have been a better match.  Mr Rivernuggets, who had been guarding them for me in his living room hooked up to his system agreed to purchase them.

He now has my center, I have his cash and I roll merrily along keeping my eye out for center I can buy or build.  It's hard to get the right price on that KV-4 because it costs a ton of money to ship, and as we all know the chances of it surviving a UPS truck ride is not good.

• Like 1

Dave, If I'm not mistaken, BluBitRates is offering the KV-4 for $325 packed and shipped by Fedex.  IMHO, I would say that's a pretty good price for this beautiful unit, with the packing service, shipping, and of course included insurance.  I would absolutely opt for Fedex over anyone else.  I just recently shipped a Mcintosh tube preamp through Fedex with their included packing service, and it arrived in perfect condition.

@wvu80, @BluBitRates

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Dave, If I'm not mistaken, BluBitRates is offering the KV-4 for $325 packed and shipped by Fedex.  IMHO, I would say that's a pretty good price for this beautiful unit, with the packing service, shipping, and of course included insurance.  I would absolutely opt for Fedex over anyone else.  I just recently shipped a Mcintosh tube preamp through Fedex with their included packing service, and it arrived in perfect condition.

@wvu80, @BluBitRates

I agree, $325 shipped is a great price on the KV.  Decently packed and it not being unusually big, should arrive safe and sound.

21 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

I would say that's a pretty good price for this beautiful unit, with the packing service, shipping, and of course included insurance

Hey Dave, I also think this is a good opportunity.  All kinds of potential stress is avoided when purchasing from a reputable forum member.

I sm still planning on posting more detailed pictures.  Was busy last night picking up some RF-63s from a fellow forum member :D  i have had a lot of interest in the KV4 but no takers yet!  I think it is a fair price especially considering the shape of the speaker

Howdy, Dave, Opus, et al,

Has been a while for me. Having had both the C7 and the KV4, let me add that they BOTH are wonderful, and the KV4 at $300 shipped/$200 local is a very fair price/outstanding price! Cannot imagine that you would not be thrilled with its performance.