WTB: ALK Universal Crossovers

jbetanc

I have a pair of modified "original design" ALK Universals to sell... Original design meaning they have the 2.4 mH inductors, 40 uF and 7.2 uF values with Harmony bypass capacitors.. they also have Hovland Musicaps for 2.2uF values... Modified meaning all wire now is 14 awg silver plated copper teflon, I removed the cheap tin braid, the multi connect spaghetti crap hookups and replaced the Lynx resistor with a Mills... not shown in my pictures are (2) pairs of connectors to the autoformers... $300 shipped

IMG_1005.JPG

IMG_1004.JPG

multi auto connect.JPG

1 hour ago, awsjr said:

I have a pair of modified "original design" ALK Universals to sell... Original design meaning they have the 2.4 mH inductors, 40 uF and 7.2 uF values with Harmony bypass capacitors.. they also have Hovland Musicaps for 2.2uF values... Modified meaning all wire now is 14 awg silver plated copper teflon, I removed the cheap tin braid, the multi connect spaghetti crap hookups and replaced the Lynx resistor with a Mills... not shown in my pictures are (2) pairs of connectors to the autoformers... $300 shipped

IMG_1005.JPG

IMG_1004.JPG

multi auto connect.JPG

I will buy, sent you pm

• 4 weeks later...

Well, as someone predicted, 6 weeks have turned into several more than 6 weeks. I too am eager to replace the old crossovers in my '75 LaScalas. Do any of you other fine gentlemen have a set of ALK networks for sale?

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

On Friday, April 14, 2017 at 11:11 PM, USNRET said:

Good luck with that 4 weeks turns in to 6 weeks and then you get a supplier being a rude azzhole to a customer that paid up front.

Said the prophet. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Trogdor420 said:

Well, as someone predicted, 6 weeks have turned into several more than 6 weeks. I too am eager to replace the old crossovers in my '75 LaScalas. Do any of you other fine gentlemen have a set of ALK networks for sale?

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that. I tried talking to him over the phone about purchasing his Extreme Slope Crossovers for my LaScalas a couple months ago. Lets just say when I think back to the conversation I remember it being less than pleasant.